Dillon Gage was founded in 1976. Our companies include:
- Dillon Gage Securities – A full-service FINRA and SIPC member firm that specializes in financial planning.
- Dillon Gage Metals – One of the largest international precious metals dealers in the United States.
- Dillon Gage Incorporated – A company dealing in the futures markets.
- Diamond State Depository - A wholly-owned, independently-operated precious metals storage facility located in New Castle, Delaware.
- International Depository Services of Canada - A second wholly-owned, independently operated precious metals and certified coin storage facility located outside Toronto, Ontario.
Dillon Gage Metals is one of only a handful of dealers authorized to purchase directly from the United States Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint and numerous other major world mints. As the flagship of Dillon Gage, the Metals Division has for over 25 years served precious metals dealers, financial institutions, banks and brokerage houses around the globe. Dillon Gage Metals also trades with high wealth private clients who meet certain financial criteria.
Another critical part of the Metals Division is our full-service precious metals refinery which is able to process a wide range of materials from low-grade bench sweeps and carpets to high-grade scrap. Our superior technology, equipment and expertise combine with friendly service to provide swift settlements for even the largest lots of gold, silver and platinum. The fees are simple and are disclosed up-front so that customers can feel comfortable and secure when their assets are tendered to the Dillon Gage Refinery. Additionally, we provide stone removal services which are able to recover even the smallest melee. Once recovered, our expert diamond buyers will be happy to provide you with a bid.
Whether you are doing business with our professional traders, utilizing the services of our refinery, or storing precious metals and certified coins at one of our depositories, you can feel confident that you are dealing with a company that has been a pillar in the precious metals industry for over three decades.