Spots in a Box can be used in a variety of business settings and customized for particular audiences. Primary target markets include precious metals showrooms, trading offices, brokerage firms, investment advisors and even trade show floors.
Coin dealers can now easily establish self-directed Individual Retirement Accounts for clients with the advent a new platform, by Dillon Gage, termed The Closed Loop IRA, says Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals in Dallas, TX. With so many participants in the process–including the retail investor, the coin dealer, the account administrator, the wholesaler and the storage facility, Dillon Gage decided to simplify things by launching The Closed Loop IRA on its Digital Metals Platform. Through the system’s visual dashboard, a coin dealer can initiate and track the entire process with his client.
DG Spots & Charts are most useful for your business if you’re looking to:
- Drive your existing platform with spot prices
- Leverage intraday charts on your website
- Receive spot prices from a market maker
- View spot price trending or ratios to gold prices
- Lower your cost for spots
DG Spots & Charts provide real time speed of the market spots.
- Spots are a real-time, Dillon Gage spot price feed
- Derived from active futures prices
- Ticks at the speed of the market
- Charts can be formatted any way you like