About Dillon Gage
Dillon Gage was founded in 1976. Our companies include:
- Dillon Gage Metals – As the flagship of Dillon Gage, the Metals Division is one of the largest metals trading firms in the world and has for over 40 years served precious metals dealers, financial institutions, banks and brokerage houses around the globe. Dillon Gage Metals is one of only a few firms who are authorized to purchase directly from the United States Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint and many other sovereign mints around the world. In addition to the wholesale and institutional clients, the firm trades with high wealth private clients who meet certain financial criteria. Dillon Gage has offices in the United States and Singapore. To better serve the needs of international clients, the trading firm manages inventory in over 20 countries around the world.
- Dillon Gage Refining – Another integral part of Dillon Gage Metals is our full-service precious metals refinery which is able to process a wide range of materials from low-grade bench sweeps and carpets to high-grade scrap. Our superior technology, equipment and expertise combine with friendly service to provide swift settlements for even the largest lots of gold, silver and platinum. The fees are simple and are disclosed up-front so that customers can feel comfortable and secure when their assets are tendered to the Dillon Gage Refinery. Additionally, we provide stone removal services which are able to recover even the smallest melee. Once recovered, our on-staff diamond buyers will be happy to provide you with a bid. Recognized LBMA Associate.
- Dillon Gage Incorporated – A company dealing in the futures markets.
- International Depository Services Group – Operates secured and insured precious metal and certified coin depositories in New Castle, Delaware and Mississauga, Ontario. Both facilities provide efficient depository services to financial institutions, dealers, IRA custodians and private investors. Both IDS locations possess LBMA credentials. The Delaware location of IDS is a COMEX approved depository for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. The Delaware location is also approved by the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) to warehouse metals for the Exchange. IDS of Canada has the distinction of also being IIROC approved.
- Metals Technology Services – In 2012 Dillon Gage began providing wholesale and institutional clients with leading-edge digital technologies that enhance, support and grow their precious metal-based businesses. From providing data feeds for live spots and charts to turnkey websites and trading platforms,we understand and meet clients’ needs. Clients receive the benefit of having access to trading platforms and technologies developed by a top-tier trading company with first-hand knowledge and experience.
Whether you are doing business with our professional traders, utilizing the services of our refinery, or storing precious metals and certified coins at one of our depositories, you can feel confident that you are dealing with a company that has been a pillar in the precious metals industry for over four decades.