About Dillon Gage
Dillon Gage was founded in 1976. Our companies include:
- Dillon Gage Metals – One of the largest international, wholesale precious metals trading firms in the world with offices in the United States and Singapore.
- Dillon Gage Refining – Expert assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. Recognized LBMA Associate.
- Dillon Gage Incorporated – A company dealing in the futures markets.
- International Depository Services Group – Operates secured and insured precious metal and certified coin depositories in New Castle, Delaware and Mississauga, Ontario. Both facilities provide efficient depository services to financial institutions, dealers, IRA custodians and private investors. Both IDS locations possess LBMA credentials. The Delaware location of IDS is a COMEX approved depository for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. The Delaware location is also approved by the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) to warehouse metals for the Exchange. IDS of Canada has the distinction of also being IIROC approved.
- Digital Metals – Established in 2012 to provide wholesale and institutional clients with leading-edge digital technologies that enhance, support and grow their precious metal-based businesses. From providing data feeds for live spots and charts to turnkey websites and trading platforms, Digital Metals understands and meets clients’ needs. Clients receive the benefit of having access to trading platforms and technologies developed by a top-tier trading company with first-hand knowledge and experience.
Dillon Gage Metals is one of only a handful of dealers authorized to purchase directly from the United States Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint and numerous other major world mints. As the flagship of Dillon Gage, the Metals Division has for over 28 years served precious metals dealers, financial institutions, banks and brokerage houses around the globe. Dillon Gage Metals also trades with high wealth private clients who meet certain financial criteria. To serve their international clients, the trading firm manages inventory in over 20 countries around the world.
Another critical part of the Metals Division is our full-service precious metals refinery which is able to process a wide range of materials from low-grade bench sweeps and carpets to high-grade scrap. Our superior technology, equipment and expertise combine with friendly service to provide swift settlements for even the largest lots of gold, silver and platinum. The fees are simple and are disclosed up-front so that customers can feel comfortable and secure when their assets are tendered to the Dillon Gage Refinery. Additionally, we provide stone removal services which are able to recover even the smallest melee. Once recovered, our expert diamond buyers will be happy to provide you with a bid.
Whether you are doing business with our professional traders, utilizing the services of our refinery, or storing precious metals and certified coins at one of our depositories, you can feel confident that you are dealing with a company that has been a pillar in the precious metals industry for over three decades.