Precious Metals Refining
Precious metals refining with Dillon Gage is your best choice, whether you need to process the purest karat gold or low-grade sweeps. As a pillar in the precious metals industry for more than 43 years, our metallurgy experts provide rapid and accurate refining returns, while our precise stone removal process enhances the value of your lot. Our diamond buyers can even quote on your stones to make the entire process fast and fully turnkey.
Our superior technology, equipment and expertise combine with friendly service to provide precious metals refining settlements for gold and silver in as quick as 24 hours. All steps are performed at our Dallas facility. There is no middleman. You always know where your assets are and who is processing them. Simple fees are disclosed up front.
After decades in the industry our service and reputation are unsurpassed. Our accreditations included LBMA Associate and member of the National Pawnbrokers Associate (NPA), Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT) and the Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA) to name but a few.
With Dillon Gage Refinery, you enjoy the best value for your melt. All processes are environmentally sound and fully compliant with the US Patriot Act.
Full Service – Turnkey Refinery
Precious metals aren’t the only thing we refine at Dillon Gage. We constantly look for new ways to improve our customer’s experience. Our services include:
- Lightning-fast turnaround – as quickly as 24 hours on high-grade materials, sputtering targets, and dental scrap
- Online, real-time tracking and settlements of refining lots with the FizRefinery portal
- The most accurate assay services in the industry
- Transparent, simple fee schedule – no hidden “accountability” fees
- Payment options including bullion bars and coins
- Control of your pricing – you can lock in your price at any time
- Efficient stone removal with immediate purchase of your diamonds – melee to large stones
- Automated updates sent via email to track progress of each lot from receipt to settlement
- Online melt calculator to estimate your melt value on a downloadable Excel Spreadsheet
To ship to the Dillon Gage Refinery, please submit your lot on www.FizRefinery.com or use our Refinery Packing Slip and enclose a copy with your shipment. It is recommended that you maintain a copy for your records. (Please note, the information on your form will NOT be captured by our site.)