Fulfillment is a key service of all three IDS locations. IDS of Texas, IDS of Delaware and IDS of Canada are uniquely qualified to assist clients with the global distribution of their assets. In fact, a critically important attribute for choosing each location was its proximity to an International airport and shipping hubs.
All facilities utilize advanced, proprietary technology and logistics to precisely execute the distribution needs of their clients. IDS saves clients’ time, resources and expenses by alleviating the need to maintain a vault, hire staff, and acquire costly insurance. Often clients purchase from other dealers who already store inventory at IDS, thereby alleviating the need to tie up capital.
- Stringent inventory controls and reporting
- Expedient processing of shipments
- Simple fee structure
- Utilization of custom collateral marketing material (inserts for packages i.e. brochures)
- Insured and expedited delivery
- Daily transaction and tracking reports
- Customs Clearance and International Shipping Assistance
- Unique inspection requirements including picking and processing
Call now to find out how IDS Group might help you streamline your business so you can focus more time on your customers. Client service associates are available at 888-322-6150 from 8am – 5pm Eastern, Monday through Friday.