One of Only Nine Exchange Approved Precious Metals Depositories in the United States
NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE (Jan. 12, 2016) – The Commodity Exchange, Inc. (NYMEX or Exchange) and CME Group approved International Depository Services (IDS) of Delaware, a subsidiary of Dillon Gage Metals, to become an Approved Depository for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. The Exchange has approved IDS after a vigorous review process determined that the IDS facility met or exceeded the most stringent security and operational requirements expected by the Exchange. IDS becomes just the ninth precious metals depository in the world to achieve COMEX approval.
“Obtaining the approval of the Exchange is a tremendous achievement for our precious metals depository,” said Alisa Moen, president of IDS Group. “We’ve been working very hard through the application process and are thrilled to deliver broader services and further benefits to our institutional and banking clients.”
Throughout the application process, IDS met all the requisite benchmarks for building’s construction (meeting and exceeding terms as a Class III UL-Rated storage facility), storage capacity, internal and external vault security, and detailed insurance coverage policy/certification.
“Achieving COMEX approval at IDS of Delaware brings an even higher level of trust and security to our precious metals storage operations,” said Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “Very few depositories in the world qualify for this level of scrutiny and status, and we’re proud to be counted among them.”
IDS of Delaware is an approved depository of the Intercontinental Exchange Futures U.S. (NYSE:ICE) and is an associate member of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA). IDS of Delaware is located at 406 West Basin Road, New Castle, Delaware. For more information, please call toll-free (888) 322-6150 or visit www.ids-delaware.com.
# # #
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, includes:
- Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653.
- FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
- Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577.
- Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
- International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362- 2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
About International Depository Services Group
International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888- 322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431) offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus on custom business logistics solutions including storage, fulfillment, inventory management and many other value-added services.