Dillon Gage Metals Founder Weighs in on Possible Outcomes
ADDISON, TEXAS (June 14, 2016) – Dillon Gage Metals is investigating what potential effect the upcoming Brexit vote may have on the global precious metals market.
On June 23, British voters will cast ballots to determine whether or not the U.K. will remain in the European Union. According to Dillon Gage Metals Chairman Stephen W. Miller, if the Brexit measure passes, the effects may positively impact long-term value in the precious metals market.
“The rising tide of immigration to Europe appears to be the critical factor driving the Brexit vote,” said Miller. “However, the hidden issue is the instability of global banking, which appears to be reaching the
limit of operating as debt-based currencies. Central banks print more money but run the real risk of going negative without enough cash to cover. That could drive investors to safe havens such as precious metals.”
Further signals add to this scenario. George Soros’ Soros Fund Management LLC, with $30 billion in assets, has recently sold stocks to purchase gold, predicting global market instability. Meanwhile, just ahead of the critical vote, gold dealers based in England report a sharp rise in sales and investment in the precious metal.
“If Brexit passes, it may be good for Britain but certainly bad for the EU,” said Miller. “If it causes additional countries to consider leaving, it only adds to a future of uncertainty for Europe. And uncertainty almost always drives the precious metals market upward.”
For more information, please call (800) 375-4653.
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
- Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
- FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
- Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
- Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
- International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
Senior Account Manager