Dillon Gage introduces DGGold™ – direct physical gold ownership now available to investors
ADDISON, Texas (Aug. 14, 2018) – Dillon Gage Metals, one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale firms and leading technology innovator in the industry, recently launched its first Digital Metals product, DGGold. This product is the first of its kind to be offered to the retail public through Dillon Gage’s growing precious metals dealer network. It is eligible for purchase on their proprietary online trading platform, FizTrade. DGGold, which utilizes VaultChain Gold powered by Tradewind, delivers an unprecedented method of direct gold ownership to the investment community, expanding on Dillon Gage’s already impressive lineup of product and service offerings.
“I am excited to introduce Dillon Gage Metals’ newest product to the individual investor and individual retirement account investment community,” said Mark Furmanek, chief operating officer at Dillon Gage Metals. “DGGold brings an investment product, previously dominated by large institutions and bullion banks, to its dealer network to satisfy individual investors’ needs.”
Unlike exchange-traded funds – ETFs, DGGold represents 100 percent direct ownership of investment-grade, pure physical gold. The title is maintained by a cryptographically-secure blockchain database that investors can utilize to verify ownership. The physical gold is securely stored in the vaults of the Royal Canadian Mint and is fully deliverable upon request at any time.
How does it work?
- Through FizTrade, dealers connect with Dillon Gage Metals to conveniently and safely buy, sell and store any quantity of investment-grade physical gold using blockchain technology – even fractional ounces.
- One hundred percent of the gold is deposited in reserve as physical gold in the highly-secure vaults of the Royal Canadian Mint. Investors have complete ownership over their gold holdings and can request physical delivery in a variety of forms at any time.
- Gold ownership is verified using Tradewind’s blockchain distributed ledger to ensure data accuracy and tracking.
How does it benefit investors?
- Unlike a gold ETF, there is no intermediate entity or fund, and no management fees.
- Investors can purchase any quantity of physical gold, even fractional ounces. There are no associated storage fees.
- Owners of DGGold can independently verify 100 percent ownership of the gold holdings and request physical delivery at any time.
For more information about DGGold, call Mark Furmanek, chief operating officer, at (800) 375-4243 ext.1152. Explore how the world’s leading precious metals trading platform can power your business at FizTrade.com. For more information on Dillon Gage Metals, please visit www.dillongage.com.
For industry news and to stay up-to-date on Dillon Gage’s expanding products and services, connect with Dillon Gage Metals on Facebook and Twitter.
For more information on Dillon Gage Metals, please visit www.dillongage.com.
For industry news and to stay up-to-date on Dillon Gage Metal’s expanding products and services, connect on Facebook and Twitter.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
- Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals, one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. Additionally, the company provides advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses, allowing electronic trading and offering cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace. 800-375-4653
- FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
- Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
- International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431); Dallas, USA (www.idsoftexas.com; 888-322-2431); and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value-added services.
Senior Account Manager